Inspection, Testing and Certification
We offer a lifting service which includes:
- 24hour breakdown
- LOLER and PUWER Examinations
- Design and Fabrication of runway beams, jib arms and crane gantries
- On site repair and maintenance
LEEA & LOLER
Our engineers are trained to the highest LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) standards and have many years experience in the lifting equipment industry.
Our team also adhere to the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 which is better known as LOLER. Read more...
We offer a wide range of services which include:
- Supply, Repair and Hire - We offer our clients the supply and repairs of all leading makes of lifting equipment such as: wire rope slings, webbing slings, shackles, eye bolts, manual chain blocks, electric chain blocks, spreader beams, mobile gantries, various manual handling equipment including safety equipment such as safety harnesses, lanyards and fall arrests.
- Design, Manufacture, Installation & Proof load testing - Includes overhead travelling cranes, runway beams, swing jib arms, lifting beams, mobile gantries and bespoke lifting devices
- Health & Safety Examinations - We carry out examinations on all types of lifting equipment and produce a register as required, this includes both 6 and 12 monthly visits as prescribed in the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998. As all lifting equipment needs to be certified for Health & Safety purposes, we can proof load test and certify your equipment, utilizing dead weight or calibrated load cell equipment
- Service - Trained equipment engineers are able to carry out the service of all overhead travelling cranes and hoist units.
- Emergency Breakdown Service - We can offer an out of hours emergency breakdown service if your hoist or crane goes down out of normal working hours, ring the following number: 07904059268
Areas we cover
Based in Derry - Londonderry, Northern Ireland, we work with clients throughout the UK and Ireland. If you require these lifting services, contact our office today on 0044 (0)28 7186 1244
for your free quotation and information.
We can offer PAT testing on all equipment using the most up-to-date technology. Our competent electrical engineer will test your equipment, label it accordingly and produce a register of all equipment tested and the next inspection due date. Read more...
To request a quotation or for more information get in touch with us on: +44(0)28 7186 1244 or send an email to: email@example.com
We Also Offer:
- A rapid response to inspection requests
- Prompt issue of examination reports
- Advice on current legislation
- Providing day quotations wherever possible
MIM are agents for several leading manufacturers such as Morris, Red Rooster, Tractel, Donati, Stahl, Pfaff, Camlock, Tangye and R.W.M.